Saturday, July 31, 2010

Are you a parent by accident because the birth control failed when you had sex?

Hey everybody! Are you a parent by accident because the birth control failed when you had sex? Has this ever happened to you? It's never happened to me. I know a few people it's happened to. Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks!Are you a parent by accident because the birth control failed when you had sex?
Nope. I'm a parent by doing the deed and taking on whatever came my way... a baby :)Are you a parent by accident because the birth control failed when you had sex?
My mom has 8 kids. 1 was an accident because as my mom said, he was a ';tequila baby';, 1 was a birth control failure, 5 were adopted from stangers, and 1 is her brother's child...because her brother's wife said, ';it's either her or me'; and my uncle chose his wife over his daughter. There is more than 1 way to aquire a child.
Yes, I'd been on the pill for almost a year when I got pregnant. I took it religiously too so it wasn't due to me missing a pill or something like that... nor was I on a low dose pill either or taking any kind of antibiotics. My gyno did blood work after my daughter was born and determined that I actually needed a higher dosage than 80% of women on the pill. But I wouldn't give up my little girl for anything... I don't consider her an accident though... even though we wanted to wait a little longer to have a baby, my husband and I feel very blessed to have her.
No she was planned, I'm not the kind of´person that would ever allow myself to get pregnant by accident, it wouldn't happen.. if you don't have control of your fertility don't have control of your life.
I was told I could never have children by several different doctors. I adopted my first daughter and a few months latter...shocked out of my mind... I found out I was pregnant. So it was an opps..but a very happy one.
Yup...definetly an accident.....but I love my accident
i am a parent because FOUR KIDS' MOM NEEDED TO GO OFF AND get ';her life straightened out.....';


that's right. i have never given birth.


but i've raised four kids.....
Most people got here by accident.
Lol yea i'm a dude and her bc failed. I'm happy I have my daugther though.
Nope actually we tried for almost a year.
A lot of them are on YA.
Yes, I was on the pill when I got pregnant with my first.
No...ours was planned....
nope, my kids were planned

No comments:

Post a Comment