Saturday, July 31, 2010

What should you expect when going to birthright or planned parent hood?

Just curious..... do they do blood work to or just a urine test?What should you expect when going to birthright or planned parent hood?
I went to birthright .. they do urine tests. They do offer counceling but the lady that was with me talked to me more about adoption than anything. I was 18 and far from not being able to take care of a child and this woman pushed adoption. I went into the other room and talked to the other lady there and she was helpful and told me what all I needed to do as far as medicaid, doctors etc. I had to apply for medicaid for pregnant women because my job didn't offer insurance and my mom's insurance only covered me until I graduated . Overall they were a good source to go to.What should you expect when going to birthright or planned parent hood?
urine
urine test as far as I know
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment