Saturday, July 31, 2010

Who is more forgiving: the christian god or the average parent?

I think almost every child at some point has told their parents (or at least thought) ';I hate you, I wish I weren't your child'; or some variation. And most parents forgive their children for this and much more.





Yet god sends his children to hell for eternity for saying the same thing.Who is more forgiving: the christian god or the average parent?
You've just answered your own question. I love my parents more then i could believe in something I don't know exists.





LMFAO. Even though you just said God sends his kids to hell, people still choose God. See how brainwashed they are?Who is more forgiving: the christian god or the average parent?
If I make a joke my parents they will forgive me but, according to Mark 3:20-35, blasphemy against the holy spirit won't be forgiven.





Obviously God has no sense of humor about himself so he chucks a hissy fit if you make a blasphemous joke about him.





So therefor parents are more forgiving (or at least mine are). They also exist, unlike God.
If your adult child told you he never wanted to see you again, would you respect his wishes, or would you kidnap him and force him to live in your house against his will? Do you think your ';I was 'forgiving' my son'; would hold up in court when you stood trial for kidnapping and false imprisonment?
I never told my parents that. Because talking back to your parent in my house hold was already known that it was not allowed. Saying the two things you listed was like as s beating. But if I did say that, I am pretty sure my parents would forgive.





Saying that about God or to God is not a eternity to hell though. Killing yourself is what sends you eternity in hell. If you say that about God or to God if you believe in him and put your trust him and ask forgiveness you will be forgiven probably.
God is more forgiving. So many people say that to God, and He still loved them enough to die on the cross for them. God does not send anyone to hell. He is not willing that any shall perish, but that all come to repentance. Those who reject Him choose hell, but thats not what God wants. He wants them to be with Him!
';Yet god sends his children to hell for eternity for saying the same thing.';





Children of God are the ones who have accepted His Son. Everyone is not ';children of God.'; God does not send His children to hell, no matter what they do. God only sends the ones to hell who deny His Son. He'll forgive anything His children do, as many times as they do it.
He does? not sure what Christian God you follow, but after years of saying ';I wish i wasn't your child'; he still returns to you. Even if you said you thought he wasn't real, or that it was a hoax, he will still forgive you.





Last i checked, if I told my parents ';I hate you!'; then went around to everyone they knew and spread rumors of drug use, then called the cops on them for child abuse, and got the parents locked up, i dont think the parents would forgive him that fast.





So my Christian God is more forgiving.
i think god


cuz at least he would forgive us no matter what as loing as we ask for forgiveness


i dont think all parents forgive theirkids


like my frends dad seems to hate her no matter what she does


he doesnt seem to even want to forgive her. its like hed rather not so he could blame everything on her


but god would forgive her in a second if she asked for forgiveness
Well you have to do really bad things to go to Hell. It takes alot. You have to ask for forgiveness and repent to God. Parents can say anything they want to get you to stop what your doing. I know that sometimes its hard to believe in God, but he is always there for you through everything. He will never leave your side. He will never give up on you.
Could you be wrong? I think so.





If someone rejects God's plan of Salvation, then they are sending themselves to hell. God has given a way out but if someone refuses to accept His free gift then what.....you blame Him?





His Universe, His plan, your decision.





Make that decision for Christ today while you still can. =)
most forgiving is the ';real God';, which is only good things and specially love. On average our parents and the least forgiving for sure is the God present in bible, the that if not respected or obeyed send us straightforward to the hell.
I don't know where you get your information but He doesn't do that. Just because He created people that doesn't mean that they are all His children. He said that His children hear His voice and know it. I'm not being facetious but do you know His voice? Jesus even called some of the religious leaders of His time the children of Satan. They will follow their father to Hell unless they repent and turn from their ways. God knows the heart of man and that means every person. He is all loving and all merciful. His mercy endures forever. What father on this earth could give his son to be killed for the sins of the world? I don't believe that there is one. There are ones that see their sons sent to war with pride to serve their country. Some will die for their country. But, none of us could do this for our enemies. God did this for us all. I don't think you know what you are talking about when you speak of God's forgiveness and love. He has no shortcomings.
I don't believe in Hell, and I'm a Christian.


I think God is all-forgiving.. more forgiving than I, as a parent, could ever be. Jesus died for our sins- even Hitler's, Hussein's, and so on.





But that's just my opinion, and like my mom always told me... opinions are like *******; we all have one. HAHA.
God. He will forgive us for our mistakes no matter how badly we screw up.


We're the ones who choose to condemn ourselves to hell, btw.





i know, that my parents aren't even very forgiving towards me in the first place. but God is.
our heavenly father is always forgiving. he forgives us no matter what we do. besides the 3 unforgivable as long as you repent. i mean that's what he died for. through the atonement we can return to Him. I'm Mormon and im proud to be one... and we are not brainwashed.
i don't know because i have not been judged yet , my parents were not easy or quick to forgive... more ball busters than anything else , thats why i left when i was 17 and never went back.
Parents don't have the role of judging their child. God does.





So yes, parents are more forgiving, but God has much more responsibility than parents do.
God, to me because in my church we're taught love. Basically, we view God as watching our mistakes and accepting it. He doesn't blame us for it because otherwise we'd be made perfect.
But still, i think God is more forgiving, bcoz when we ask forgiveness and we are sincere, God will surely forgive us, even if we have done mortal sin... this is only base in opinion ah....
haha! good question, they forgive more in different things but in the end the averge parent forgives more, they wont dround you in a lake of fire for an eternity!
Exactly. I am a believer, but it amazes me how many Christians insinuate that they are more loving than God.
God!!


If you pray and say sorry you are forgiven. If you murder he will forgive you but your rents can change their opinions about you in a flash.
Average parent hasn't killed millions of people.





I'd say parent.
God is more forgiving. As long that you say you are sorry and you accept him as your savior.
A parent is more forgiving, although most Christians will deny this to no end.
I've said ';I HATE YOU GOD'; more than I've said ';I hate you dad';.... a lot more
God is more forgiving.
Parents hands down
God.
well gods not real.... but then again MY parents are insane hard asses..


so imma gonna choose the pirate! :D
God isn't real so...

No comments:

Post a Comment