Saturday, July 31, 2010

How do I talk to a teacher about an abusive parent?

my other question made me think to talk to one of my teachers. Im nervous and I dont know how to approach the subject. Help?How do I talk to a teacher about an abusive parent?
Just say it, maybe get on the subject a little (for example: I was talking to my science teacher and he said ';You're not doing to good kiddo'; %26lt;bingo..%26gt; i said ';I think it's because I sit by *****, and we pass notes'; he said ';So that's why the both of you are doing bad'; I said ';No, we've been a little preoccupied with other things like her trying to kill herself';How do I talk to a teacher about an abusive parent?
I think you should wear short sleeved shirts to show of cuts/ bruises and then if she askes tell her, but if she doesnt go to a counceler or maybe just be straight up and say uhm can i talk to you teacher, shell say sure you could say somthing like my dad/mom has been hitting me and i dont know what to do
just be aware that if your talk is of a serious nature your teacher will have no choice but to involve the authorities. so if you only have a case of ';mom is mean to me'; you had better think twice.
say whatever comes to your mind at the time. just spill.


no one can tell you what to say about something like that.


but its important that you do it.
juz do it...teacher will help u

No comments:

Post a Comment