Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can I take the driving test without having gone through the parent-taught program?

I want to get my license. I'm 16 and I have learned to drive because my parents have taught me but I wasn't in the parent-taught program and I haven't gone to driving school.


Can I just take the test?


What would I need?Can I take the driving test without having gone through the parent-taught program?
your parents probably taught u better than a driving school will. this is very likely. you should not have a problem passing the driving test. the WRITTEN/Driver'sMANUAL testis harder. go to the DMV and get the driving manual and study it good. in NEW JERSEY and most states, u just need to pass the written test %26amp; drivers test (IF U R SEVENTEEN) and you do NOT need to have your 6 hours to get yourt permit. just get your permit and come back in ?? weeks for your drivers test. if you are sixteen than yoou need to get your 6 hours in driving school. - in jersey. practice and good luckCan I take the driving test without having gone through the parent-taught program?
Well, I assume you're in the US based on your spelling of license, but you need to let us know what state you're in.





You can find the answer by looking for your local DMV (or MVA) online.
No you can't. You need to have been through some kind of legitimate program.
as far as i know yes. You just have to be able to answer the BMV's written test, and pass their actual driving test.
contact your state's DMV to find the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment