Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it true that Parent's Choice has the same nutritional composition as Enfamil and Similac?

My baby was on Similac but I switched to Parent's Choice and she is doing fine. When I read the nutritional facts about Parent's Choice it claims to be the same as Enfamil and Similac even in iron.Is it true that Parent's Choice has the same nutritional composition as Enfamil and Similac?
YesIs it true that Parent's Choice has the same nutritional composition as Enfamil and Similac?
I've been using the Parent's Choice Gentle formula (regular was too harsh on his tummy, soy constipated him) for my 4 month old son for about a month now. His pediatrician recommended that we make the switch when I told him about our concerns about the prices of formula these days. He said that it's just as nutritious as the name brands (Enfamil, Similac, Good Start), and that if it agreed with my son, there was no reason to continue with the higher priced formulas. The reason it's so much cheaper is that you aren't paying for the ';name'; or all their ';free giveaways'; with Parent's Choice.
I switched my daughter onto Parent's Choice after Similac raised their price of formula to $26/can. Parent's Choice is more than half the price. In my opinion, I feel that the formula is very comparable and similar. If you compare the nutritional information on the back of the cans, you will see that they are very similar.
Yes, it is the same. I was in the same situation as you; my baby started out on the Similac Soy formula but that got to be a little too expensive for us. So, we switched to the Parents Choice Soy formula, which was almost HALF the price and even had DHA %26amp; ARA that the Similac didn't. And I think he even did better on the Parents Choice formula than the more expensive Similac brand.
Our pediatrician said that the only difference is price. I used Good Start with my youngest and she did great on it. I had a friend who used Parent's Choice and her baby did fine with it.
ive read the ingredients also between similac and enfamil and parents choice.





there basically the same but if ur worried, talk to you doctor
Yes, they are the same. My 5 mo. old has been on parents choice since 2 weeks. Check for yourself and compare the ingredients.
i heard it is the same from all the other mothers that formula feed.. but i personally breastfeed.
It's close but it must have a different taste. My baby didn't like it much so we stuck with Similac Advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment