Saturday, August 21, 2010

This is for teens mainly: What aspects of your life do your parent/guardians control or seek to control?

On the whole, could you do with more gentle guidance and less rigidity? Or do you respond well to strict boundaries? Do you think your parents are control freaks or mentors whose advice you truly value?This is for teens mainly: What aspects of your life do your parent/guardians control or seek to control?
i don't respond well to strict boundaries.


makes me want to do stuff i shouldn't just to piss them off.This is for teens mainly: What aspects of your life do your parent/guardians control or seek to control?
Well Im 18 so technically I can do as I like, but since I'm the baby and probably not as mature as my older sister was when she was my age my parents are still pretty strict.


Like they don't like me walking home from my friends house late at night which is understandable


They also are pretty strict about college, like if I don't go they act like I am still at school and sometimes will be like Your going thats it/


But they also let me have my time to make my own mistakes and gain independency


I don't think my parents are control freaks and I always know if I have a problem they wil be there to listen and give me sensible advice
well, i mean my parents can be strict and unfair at many times, but they love me and just want the best for me. they usually let me do as i wish, but there are rules/bounderies that i have to follow.
Breeding, drinking, work, play, sex, holidays, etc et al, @ 45teen now and 23 years married I would tend more towards psychos as a definition and as they trundle into their 70's we now find they can 'forget' anything they would rather not have been caught saying and call us fantasists if reminded of any 'advice'! Advice! After the way they screwed up!.. My advice is leave home @ 16-18, permanently..

No comments:

Post a Comment