Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If you are a parent, do you allow your male children to walk around showing their drawers?

Its the me generation as I see it and I think young ones are telling the older generation to kiss their rear end.If you are a parent, do you allow your male children to walk around showing their drawers?
No I will not allow it. he can wear sweatpants or shorts just like the girls have toIf you are a parent, do you allow your male children to walk around showing their drawers?
OMGI was just talking about this! Husband and I were out and saw this young guy maybe 16 yrs old. He had his jeans completely under the cheeks of his butt! He had on blue plaid boxers that were completely showing. I am an older person . I get this flying your own flag thing but c'mone. I just don't see how this is in any way comfortable. Trying to keep them up must be full time work. It doesn't look nice but I truly don't understand the comfort part of it. It almost sounds like a parental warning ';If every one wore their pants down under their butts, would you?';, ';If everyone jumped off a bridge......'; Now don't even get me started on thongs.
i am due with a little boy in March and i will never let him walk around like that. i do not think it is saying ';kiss my a-s-s'; but it looks stupid and makes me think the child is immature and a trouble maker. and the reason that is the first thing that comes to mind is because that is usually who they are. want to be gangsters, most of whom get in trouble day in and day out. (i live near sacramento california if that helps why i think this so much)





i will be waiting for the day my son tries to wear his pants like that. i do not think a little bit or ';sag'; is bad but i think you mean their whole butt, can not miss their underwear thing right?
you mean sticking out? out of their saggy jeans? saggy pants means you've been to jail because in jail they don't let you wear a belt. it really means that no joke.why are people talking about sweats?


what the hell why the thumbs down it really means that. you people are idiots it's not a random fashion trend, it means something.
My son does it when he has his sweats on, but its not his fault, the pants are big on him, but he is either in the house or in the car (drive through or going to my sisters house, etc. So no.
Drawers as in underwear?





My son will walk around the house in his pants. I don't think this is a message to anyone though...
Nope, certainly not. It looks really silly, and inappropriate.
it's more nasty then the girls who go around with their g srting showing above the low rise jeans.
Nope he can put sweatpants on. If he wants to sleep in boxers that is acceptable but not walk around the house in them.
my mom would not let me... nor would i want to... o.o....

No comments:

Post a Comment