Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do women have children and then raise them as a single parent?

Is having just one contact with a man every now and then enough?Why do women have children and then raise them as a single parent?
because they are playing with 51 cardsWhy do women have children and then raise them as a single parent?
I will state i know children do best in a 2 parent happy stable home that is ideal for every child!. However it is not always possible to have that. I do think there are way to many Single parents and people should make better family choices. The problem is so complex no answer fits every single situation. Sometimes one parent has DIED!. Sometimes one parent developed a drug problem. Sometimes it is more safe for the kid to not be with either parent. Anyhow when being a single parent is your only option it is best to raise them alone then to kill em give em away sometimes your only choice is to be a single parent even when that was never what you planned or wanted.
There are so many reasons. see few below





1. death of a spouse


2. mistaken pregnancy for a wrong person you do not love


3. inability to submit self to control by anybody


4. self pride due to wealth or position


5. freedom to flirt around due to greed.





A contact with a man every now and then is the key to early grave since the man will continue to have such contacts with many others which may arbour deadly diseases. Be careful
Usually, women don't have children....COUPLES do





I don't think there are many women out there who voluntarily choose to be a single mother.





Contacting a man every now and then is the sacrifice they make for their children...they don't want to bring a stranger into the house just to get laid...





It's hard to trust people when it comes to family!
Can't tell you why.....Maybe some men a morons, can't handle fatherhood..... every one's reasons vary. from a death into the family, to seperation.....


I grew up with a single mother, and I think she did a pretty good job.


I do still see my father, but we are not that close. My mum had different men every now and then, and she is still single now at the age of 65. As a kid I never liked when she was in a relationship, until about 13y.o. But I pray it doesn't happen to my marriage and relationship, and to my kids.


I think younger children won't miss what they don't have....... But as they are older they start asking questions as to why?


I am very lucky to have a wonderful husband and good father, who spends alot of time with my boys who are now 17 and 11.


Do kids need a male figure in there life.... In think it helps!
Do you think you're that special?

No comments:

Post a Comment