Saturday, August 21, 2010

Who do I address my child support payment to? The parent or the child support office?

I am sending in a child support payment for a friend who is out of town, Not sure who the check should be addresed to? I know I mail the payment to the child support office but am unclear as to who to address the actual check?Who do I address my child support payment to? The parent or the child support office?
Child Support should always be paid through the system.


http://dads-house.org/


\\\\\\\\\\Who do I address my child support payment to? The parent or the child support office?
The mother and keep in mind it should not be done in cash or he can get in trouble. Also if there is a court order then I recommend you do it by sending an Money Order in case she lies in which women do often
Most offices want the check made out to the Child Support Bureau with a Case number included. This prevents the payer from sending Insufficient Fund checks to the recipient.
you address it to the office with the case number written on the memo line. the check is being paid to the child support office and then they dispense the cash. how do i know? been there, done that.
call the office.
maybe ask him?

No comments:

Post a Comment