Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is there any way to pierce your ears at Clairs without bringing a parent?

Okay my parents said i can pierce my ears, but they don't want to take me and everything and the only ppl that are going to be with me is me and my friend that's 13 and so am I, and i live in washington? Any way you can pierce your ears without parents being there?Is there any way to pierce your ears at Clairs without bringing a parent?
I doubt it, usually you have to have a parent's signature.


Why wouldn't they want to take you?





Wal-Mart has home piercing kits maybe try to hitch a ride there and do that at home?Is there any way to pierce your ears at Clairs without bringing a parent?
I didn't know you needed parental consent for piercings.
sometimes if your friends parent is there they don't care. If you do that maybe bring a note from your parents

No comments:

Post a Comment