Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I explain downloading movies, musics, etc to my parent who think we will get sued?

C'mon people, help a fellow downloader....How do I explain downloading movies, musics, etc to my parent who think we will get sued?
Tell them that you won't download anything.





Then download something, and hide it.How do I explain downloading movies, musics, etc to my parent who think we will get sued?
well technically it is illegal unless you use graboid(www.graboid.com) which you can do for free and it is a legal movie downloader,





and for music you can use itunes which is about 99 cents a download





other than that you could tell them its cheaper and its very hard to track unless you have like 5000 songs
simple you won't get sued you'll get fined plus they don't really look for a sole downloader like yourself they would look for the provider of the music and such cause you know the body dies if it loses its head
If you are using limewire tell them it is a sharing engine. One person buys the song, puts it onto limewire and you simply download it free.
try telling them that the prices that these massive corporations charge are the real crimes, and that you're just leveling the playing field.
tell them you pay for them and get them off itunes
I think your screwed man.
friends sent it to you, its like sharing a cd

No comments:

Post a Comment