Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can the non-consttodial parent go back to court and reliquish his rights after childs/visitation has been est?

This is the case my sons father is wants me to take him off child support when I denied his offer he said he is going back to court to reliquish his rights can he do that in the state of texas?Can the non-consttodial parent go back to court and reliquish his rights after childs/visitation has been est?
Most states wont allow someont to relinquish their rights unless there is someone willing to adopt the child. He is just going to have to deal with paying child support!Can the non-consttodial parent go back to court and reliquish his rights after childs/visitation has been est?
I doubt very much he can relinquish his financial responsibilities, if that is what you are asking. You can't make him spend time with the boy, although I hope


sincerely that he isn't that big of an asshole.


Am I allowed to say that? because that is the word that best applies.

No comments:

Post a Comment