Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anyone know of assistance for children wanting to visit their immigrant parent that has been deported?

The child is the son of a U.S. Citizen and a deported immigrant now living in El Salvador.Does anyone know of assistance for children wanting to visit their immigrant parent that has been deported?
I'm certain some benefactor would be glad to purchase a one-way ticket for those children.Does anyone know of assistance for children wanting to visit their immigrant parent that has been deported?
The son has the chance of being granted an immigrant visa if the father as US citizen has a good record.
Why didn't the parents take their child back with them? How could a parent leave their own child?
No, there's no assistence for such. Our government does not pay people to take vacation trips, one must work and pay for trips to they're desired destinations.
While I am solidly opposed to illegal immigration, it is only human to hope that kids can see their parents. I commend any charity that provides for this in a lawful manner.





Unfortunately, I don't know of any at the moment. I'll keep my eyes open.
LOL No, none whatsoever.
Why would there be assistance?
What? Do you mean to tell me that ';La Raza'; or ';Mecha'; or one of those activist organization won't pay up to help an illegal see their children? Huh, didn't think so!
No. I'd really be in a bad mood if I heard that our government provided transportation for this kid to El Salvador!!!!!!! How about that US citizen pay for their own kid? What next, do all the women get makeovers? This is just too much to take!
I actually had this question a few times when I worked for the Dept of Public Aid in a midwestern state. NO!!!! there is no way we could afford to do it and no reason we should. Have the parents pay for it. This is not the responsibility of the American taxpayers
NOPE.





And I hope not. Why should the American Taxpayer foot the bill for a vacation?





I do however feel for the children and unfortunately now that the person has been deported he/she will never be allowed U.S. citizenship simply because he/she was here illegally.





Also To the United States citizen. Why in the heck would you marry an illegal immigrant. STUPID??? What did you expect full citizenship for a person who was here illegally? geezzzzzzz.





I have no problem with legal immigration but illegal immigration is a problem.
This is something constructive that pro-illegals could do. If they care about these people as much as they say they do. I didn't think so, though. They care, but with the collective US wallet. Gotta make the 'bigots' pay to help these people.
just hop back over!
You should post your question in the El Salvador section or go ask their consulate for support. The US should not pay a penny to help with this.





The two of them chose to pull a scam and got caught. They obviously don't care abotu the child or they wouldn't have done this. I had my child overseas and moved back to the US with her and her mom.





People need to stop pretending like illegals are entitled to anything they are not. This is the major problem with illegals, they want everyone else to pay their way and for their mistakes.





Oh yeah and forget racists like ';La Raza'; translates to 'The Race'; helping. They talk but they won't give you a cent. They want to force me to hand it over.





Uh oh forgot maybe I can help. Trent Lott is a big supporter of giving a handout of tax dollars to illegals. Here's his office number maybe he's got some graft/kickback connection going with his big restaurant lobby that bought his soul for $50 bucks. I'd be interested to see if he's a complete hypocrite or just a grifter. He doesn't answer email or letters so you'll need to call. The lines maybe packed with La Raza supporters looking for their pay off so you may have to keep trying :





http://lott.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?鈥?/a>
That is also a good question. I dont think there is any assistance for such a cause but I am going to keep on looking it up. And if you do find something let me know because I do know some people who might be interested in the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment